Shareholder Services

Share Registry

Automic Registry Services
Level 5
126 Phillip Street

1300 288 664 (within Australia)
+61 2 9698 5414 (outside Australia)

Information relating to your shareholding may be obtained from the Automic Registry Services web site:                

Where can I obtain information about buying and selling shares?

Shareholders or interested parties wishing to obtain information about buying and selling shares are recommended to consult with a recognised stockbroker. Further information on the subject can be obtained from the ASX web site (  

How do I change my address details?

To change your address details you will need to advise our share registry, Automic Registry Services, in writing or updated online. If writing, your advice should include your name, security holder reference number or holder identification number, old and new address, and signature. Notifications can be mailed or faxed to Automic Registry Services or made online.